DBDesignsElite?

I've talked to Alex. So, I understand there are 2 sides to every story. I posted something a couple days ago about him still being a Sundown Dealer and that I was surprised that he was. I decided to edit my post because I shouldn't have done that. I never had any bad dealings with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was supposed ot meet up with jacob a while ago. I told him about db, and he said he'd check it out when they met up...I don't think they ever did though.

What's funny is all the people that were defending him and calling the people that got scammed liars. All of the forums are filled with nut swingers,especially SMD,it's disgusting there.

I've talked to Alex. So, I understand there are 2 sides to every story. I posted something a couple days ago about him still being a Sundown Dealer and that I was surprised that he was. I decided to edit my post because I shouldn't have done that. I never had any bad dealings with him.
Jacob..If you read my post before I edited it, I am sorry...I know it could have made you look bad and I put my foot in my mouth big time. I know you are a great guy and I will keep supporting Sundown! I even got a great friend to buy Sundown and he's in love with his 3500D. I am going to be buying one too!

One more note: Alex built the box pictured in my signature.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Phlipbak

10+ year member
CA Enthusiast
Phlipbak
Dothan, AL; Nashville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies