DBDesignsElite?

WeLL kiDDs If u WANNa just Cry MoRe WEe wOo WAA wOO...on a serious note chill out. not just anyone is apart of team sundown, he is someone who stands out in the community and i doubt that hes going to risk:

1. his team sundown spot

2. the rep of his shop

3. his "e-rep"

/thread
well your a dumb ass because thats what is going on.

people say chill because its not there ****.....if it was they would be doing the same thing GET THE FVCK OUT

well your a dumb ass because thats what is going on.
people say chill because its not there ****.....if it was they would be doing the same thing GET THE FVCK OUT
What **** did you not get from DB? The table turns both ways bro, if you wanna man up for Ambios thats straight but then dont ***** when people stick up for Alex

Alex is cool and I will stick up for him but this **** is starting to look shady.

Edit: Not starting to, it is shady

i have not bought anything from him...along time ago i was going to but never did.

what i am saying is everytime i have talked to him from what i gathered he was a cool dude no lie........but this is not some random thing with all these people having problems with him....yes he owns a shop yes he is on team sundown. Does that give him a right to "scam" people.....he just needs to man up and thats that.

and this is not only about ambios JL....its about the other people who have not had there **** delivered...........it should not take months for people to get **** and it takes a thread for him to come in and finally give out "tracking" information to people. sorry but thats ********

Alex is cool and I will stick up for him but this **** is starting to look shady.

Edit: Not starting to, it is shady
THANK YOU!! FINALLY! i agree i got to the point were i considered him a friend.. and i trusted him.. but now i donno..

I can vouch for Alex. Over the pass 2 weeks ive spent a very large sum of money at his shop. He really did get married saw it all over his van. Alex is a busy man! Has kids, owns a shop. A very legitamate smart person! When I first started talking to him I was VERY impressed with his knowledge of car audio. He says **** about car audio that I never heard of in my life. He will work everything out for everyone! Just give him his time!

sorry...but how much time would someone need...keep in mind...if this is someone else he is labeled a scammer....the tables dont turn when its someone "special"

just stating facts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Phlipbak

10+ year member
CA Enthusiast
Phlipbak
Dothan, AL; Nashville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied