Db drive vs massive audio

db drive is not walmart brand they are based in texas. I own 2 db drive k 6 10s and they are out of this world. don't knock it if you don't know lol
I see it in my walmart up to the k9s.

They are garbage woofers and poor reliability. They aint sh*t in the competition scene. Nobody caught dead running db drive.

Some of the a7 amps are good, as were the older "platinum" amps. Subs are meh. The massives are solid. A few are the same as AB and SQ.

I see it in my walmart up to the k9s.

They are garbage woofers and poor reliability. They aint sh*t in the competition scene. Nobody caught dead running db drive.
They do have terrible entry level equipment, but the a7 & a8 line is really good. I currently run an a8 750.1 which is rated 600rms @ 1ohm, with two sealed 12" Robot Underground Hard Times subs. The combo hits so good that I think I will keep it this way for a while. Since someone here recommended Blinding Lights rebassed, I have been enjoying the crappola out of rebassed songs on Youtube, and the amp is like "What else you got?".

They do have terrible entry level equipment, but the a7 & a8 line is really good. I currently run an a8 750.1 which is rated 600rms @ 1ohm, with two sealed 12" Robot Underground Hard Times subs. The combo hits so good that I think I will keep it this way for a while. Since someone here recommended Blinding Lights rebassed, I have been enjoying the crappola out of rebassed songs on Youtube, and the amp is like "What else you got?".
amps are okay, but the woofers are high fail rate, low performing and expensive for what you get.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.