Best SQL 12" subs???

Audiofrog GB12. Amazing sound quality but can get loud if you want it to. Isn't a sloppy sub either that needs tons of power to get moving.

It reminds me of the discontinued JBL WGTI series (if i'm not mistake audiofrog is the same engineer that made that sub)

several good options given. you may want to give a price point and idea of how much power you will use. Space and type of car or truck is also helpful. No need giving you an option for you to say I only 0.5 cube of space available to use and the sub doesnt work in that space.

Any suggestions on which subs are the best for sound quality?? I was looking at the Pioneer TS-W1200 Pros but IDK.
I like pioneer products. Been around for a long time, and gave me good sound when I used them. Haven't heard the one that you are looking at, but should be worth consideration. I'm currently running 2 -12" Kenwood low-cost subwoofers, and l like the sound and performance. Some of the more experienced audiophiles may be able to give you some great recommendations. Good luck.

Doesn't get talked much because of price but the Digital designs 2000 and 3000 series is an elite sql sub (amazing sq and can get loud on even low power)
i concur the DD 2000 series indeed sounds good for an SQL sub, but don't expect it to be competing with Audiofrog for SQ. Also the sub models pretty flat in response and isn't as peaky as the DD 3000 or 2500 series, 3500 series..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.