Best SQL 12" subs???

mastershake575

Senior VIP Member
Mar 11, 2015
Dallas
Audiofrog GB12. Amazing sound quality but can get loud if you want it to. Isn't a sloppy sub either that needs tons of power to get moving.

It reminds me of the discontinued JBL WGTI series (if i'm not mistake audiofrog is the same engineer that made that sub)

mr roo

CarAudio.com Newbie
Feb 19, 2020
Richmond Va
several good options given. you may want to give a price point and idea of how much power you will use. Space and type of car or truck is also helpful. No need giving you an option for you to say I only 0.5 cube of space available to use and the sub doesnt work in that space.

huberoy123

Nov 6, 2013
Delaware
Any suggestions on which subs are the best for sound quality?? I was looking at the Pioneer TS-W1200 Pros but IDK.
I like pioneer products. Been around for a long time, and gave me good sound when I used them. Haven't heard the one that you are looking at, but should be worth consideration. I'm currently running 2 -12" Kenwood low-cost subwoofers, and l like the sound and performance. Some of the more experienced audiophiles may be able to give you some great recommendations. Good luck.

Belialz

Sep 28, 2017
Atlanta
I would definitely look into the stereo Integrity SQL. People raving about them and they're not very expensive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending Topics

Latest Classifieds