DB Drive subs? should i?

yes im talking crap b/c you think sony is the ****...................and i dont belive you hit a 148
Well if there are any people in here that have been to an event at MECA in the past year or two, I'm sure they'll remember the guy that competed in M2 and M3 that was sponsored by Sony. Enough said.

well i have one fifteen in the back seat. this is temp. later i am going to put two platinum 15's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif ported in my stang. i never heard an XXX so i cannot compare. but i did heard a w7 in a showroom. it was loud but in a car it will sound different. i the only thing i can compare them to is two L5 12's in 1.5 cubic feet box, four audiobahn aw1200Q in 1.2 cubic feet sealed box and two ported aw1208t. from my personal experience i thought that one fifteen in a 4.5 cf box got louder that all of them. plus they are rated at 1000 rms and i am giving them 1500 rms at full power and it takes it like a champ. you should try digitalgiftworld.com i think thats it. they got them for cheaper but no warranty. i was surprise how loud one got. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/scared.gif.f134e57c6c93ccd0f15aa5ac32c7d4a0.gif . i paid 290 for both.

Well if there are any people in here that have been to an event at MECA in the past year or two, I'm sure they'll remember the guy that competed in M2 and M3 that was sponsored by Sony. Enough said.

Just think, if only your mom had given your dad head when you were an ache in his nutsack, the earth would not have been condemned to endure your joke of an existance.

you are a liar!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.