DB Drive Speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Flarrison

Hey I'm new to car audio and last week I went to a local audio place and I got some db drive speakers. I needed a cheap but good set and for 6 speakers, 6.5 in in the front, 3 in tweeter in front and my rear doors. I don't know what size the rear was. I drive a 2001 silverado ext cab. They did the whole job for 270. Was this a good deal? And I never really heard of db drive but they decided I should get tthose.Db drive are made by polk right?

My buddy is the DB Drive dealer can I got a chance to hear a bunch of their speakers they're good they're not flea market but they're not focal either

dB Drive is not made by Polk. They're part of the dB Research group, which is dB Drive, Quantum Audio, and dB Link. They have speakers to cover a range of prices and needs, like any other company. The better speakers look quite nice for the money, although we've never offered them in our shop.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.