DB Drive K7 Line(12s)

Participant count
  • Participant list

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
OK guys, I've been doing some searching and unable to find any real info. I'm wanting to do a future 2-12 build and I've looked at these a few times but never found anything on them so I figured I'd ask and see if anyone has any kind of experience with them.

From the info I've gathered they seem pretty decent and can be had for a good price. The 12s are 900 rms each and I will be giving them about 1k-1250 rms each.

Any info out there?

K7-12D4 | DB Drive

They can play lows, highs good.

All db drive subs dont like alot of power and need big boxes which is why they dont like to much power.

Xmax on them sukk. Go db drive if you got a really good hook up and are financially stable to replace them alot.

Soft parts are no good and i have had multiple wdx subs lock and burn.

Also on a wdx i pulled low 140's with a single 12, but i had the wdx 5k after that i quit using db drive.

I can get all db subs at dealer price so the k7 would be 85$.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

They can play lows, highs good.
All db drive subs dont like alot of power and need big boxes which is why they dont like to much power.

Xmax on them sukk. Go db drive if you got a really good hook up and are financially stable to replace them alot.

Soft parts are no good and i have had multiple wdx subs lock and burn.

Also on a wdx i pulled low 140's with a single 12, but i had the wdx 5k after that i quit using db drive.

I can get all db subs at dealer price so the k7 would be 85$.

So same with the K9's as well as far quality? I didn't find alot of info but what I did find wasn't bad.

What all stuff do you sale? Or if you sale stuff

So same with the K9's as well as far quality? I didn't find alot of info but what I did find wasn't bad.
What all stuff do you sale? Or if you sale stuff
Haha i wasnt trying to sell anything.

Im no dealer, i was previously on team db in the houston sector of it.

The higher you go in the line the better quality.

The best i can tell you like said that the wdx 5k is the top of the line for db drive.

I would rather get a ab xfl before i ever go db again.

The SOFT PARTS on db drive are no good. Personally everyone who buys db are getting sold by the dealers into buying or just want local subs.

Db drive amps like the a7 series are ok and the pro audio do pretty good and get loud.

The subs are just not worth it.

Haha i wasnt trying to sell anything.
Im no dealer, i was previously on team db in the houston sector of it.

The higher you go in the line the better quality.

The best i can tell you like said that the wdx 5k is the top of the line for db drive.

I would rather get a ab xfl before i ever go db again.

The SOFT PARTS on db drive are no good. Personally everyone who buys db are getting sold by the dealers into buying or just want local subs.

Db drive amps like the a7 series are ok and the pro audio do pretty good and get loud.

The subs are just not worth it.

I see. Just figured I'd ask

Would not buy db drive subs. Lots of better stuff out there
....... smh... im trying to be different lol... i would really like to try out a pair of the Audiopipe Txx-bd3-12s. Ive actaully heard a few setups with them and they were pretty impressive

....... smh... im trying to be different lol... i would really like to try out a pair of the Audiopipe Txx-bd3-12s. Ive actaully heard a few setups with them and they were pretty impressive
Different is not always better. There's a reason that trends become popular

Different is not always better. There's a reason that trends become popular
Your right... i was just curious, ive never seen the db drives perform but i have seen the Audiopipe Bd3-12s perform and live excursion tests on them

Thats sad. Unfortunately I didn't have any luck with the WDX 8's either. Voice coil noise as soon as I fired them up.
They dont like power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.