Dayton 12" HO SVC

I’ve thought of trying a sealed setup in my truck. It may be something a try in near future. Just try and get as much come area as I can.
Back in 88 I had an 87 Toyo single cab with a long bed.. I squeezed two tens behind the seat in a prefabbed box the took two single angled boxes and inverted those just behind each head rest and had room to put my Hifonics VII Thor on top of the bottom enclosure to get some air for 4-10" StillWater Kicker Gold label tens. I was sitting up on the dash.Lol JBL 3 way 6x9s firing up just from floor in boxes in front of seats 4- Fultron Tweets on Dash on Sony XM 2 ch, Blauk Montreal HU,and a Hifonics VII Vulcan and a Sony XEC 1000 under the seats.Loud little truk

Dammned.. My apologies about Hi-Jacking the Thread OP:poop::poop:
Can not beat the 5 year warranty that Dayton Provides. There isnt a Co. that I can think of that offers that. Its a WIN WIN either way.They should sound great. I have and ran a pair of Dayton HO 10s DVC4 and they did just fine. Not an SPL sub by any means .. but very nice if you are more SQ oriented

I would look at the armada series as a step up. Have a pair and they hit really hard for a pair of 10" subwoofers.

Dayton does do a nice job on their warranties and they will back it up as well. Most car audio companies are a year or two at most. One thing I am glad is anything I buy adds a 2 year warranty on top of it for free thanks to the bank I use.

I would look at the armada series as a step up. Have a pair and they hit really hard for a pair of 10" subwoofers.

Dayton does do a nice job on their warranties and they will back it up as well. Most car audio companies are a year or two at most. One thing I am glad is anything I buy adds a 2 year warranty on top of it for free thanks to the bank I use.

Armada series?

I have 2 of the 12" dvc ho in a small sealed box in the back hatch of my camaro. It's roughly .8 cuft each. Running a taramps md3000.1 at about 1/2 gain, a little more. They hit good lows, and I've actually turned up the hp crossover to 100hz. Good punchy bass but not a lot of boom. Very musical. Best subs I've had in such a small space.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...