David Berger AKA Basebalz13 - Beware Of This Guy - He Will Leave You Hanging

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says it was making like 700hp. with a single turbo. and DDP dominators which i believe are 238's with a 200% nozzle. That might make 400hp on a good day. He thinks his tune only put him over 400hp. Its just disgusting knowing what it actually takes and hearing someone talk about it with a powerstroke acting like the own a Cummins. Ive met Cummins owners less stupid.
Stock internals on a 7.3 arent good for much over 400 IIRC

You say a speaker was damaged during shipment, & you're the seller? I should just perma-ban you with absolutely no fucking clue as to what's going on.
David Berger sent it, speaker was damage. Claim was filed. Then david got pissed about me calling his truck lies out and told me to deal with it.

DAVID SHIPPED THE SPEAKER HIMSELF AND FILED THE CLAIM HIMSELF. Im sure when the claim comes back he will keep the refund himself. If the claim comes back in Fedex's favor then he needs to refund the money to my buyer considering the sub was shipped by him. I have never laid hands on this sub.

Stock internals on a 7.3 arent good for much over 400 IIRC
Thats if you have the PMR rods from 2001 and later. 2000 back to 94.5 have forged rods and such and can take 500 at least. If its a daily driver that you dont stress all the time you can put more. Im about to build a 500hp truck. Ill be doing Stage 3 250/200's with a GT4294 turbo off a detroit. I might do a stealth dual hpop set-up and then ill have intercooler and a Airdog fuel system. Truck will be tuned by Tony Wildman.

Thats if you have the PMR rods from 2001 and later. 2000 back to 94.5 have forged rods and such and can take 500 at least. If its a daily driver that you dont stress all the time you can put more. Im about to build a 500hp truck. Ill be doing Stage 3 250/200's with a GT4294 turbo off a detroit. I might do a stealth dual hpop set-up and then ill have intercooler and a Airdog fuel system. Truck will be tuned by Tony Wildman.
O I see... not familiar with Strokers, more of a Duramax guy myself... but I have heard good things about Wildman tuning

O I see... not familiar with Strokers' date=' more of a Duramax guy myself... but I have heard good things about Wildman tuning[/quote']
Wildman is the best for 7.3 as i have found and then for a 6.0 i will only recomend Eric at Innovative Diesel. Best 6.0 guy out there as far i can tell. he did amazing work with my stepdads. Truck is making 410 and 820 on an extreme street tune on one of those mobile dynos. We are going to Rudy's Diesel in March to put it on a diesel dyno and hopefully wind out the race tune.

Looks like Johnny is gonna get a life lesson out of this.
Yeah, that i should ship my shit myself from now on so it will be on me if it gets fucked up. Im pretty much done with over the top stuff though. Im more concerned with high performance diesels now.

Wildman is the best for 7.3 as i have found and then for a 6.0 i will only recomend Eric at Innovative Diesel. Best 6.0 guy out there as far i can tell. he did amazing work with my stepdads. Truck is making 410 and 820 on an extreme street tune on one of those mobile dynos. We are going to Rudy's Diesel in March to put it on a diesel dyno and hopefully wind out the race tune.

Yeah, that i should ship my shit myself from now on so it will be on me if it gets fucked up. Im pretty much done with over the top stuff though. Im more concerned with high performance diesels now.
gag

If you had all this money tied into a deal, that included him, don't you think it would have been wise not to argue with him? Especially over pointless shit.

Well i texted him and told him he could keep the claim money if he gave my buyer half the refund back and id cover the other half just to finish this and he said.

na brah, its your subs, its your problem. you had me ship because i knew how to properly ship ****. Well it was packaged properly..reason i know this? The basket or ntohing was cracked, it was the motor. The motor is suspended in free air... Its cold... that **** happens to magnets when they are cold...therefor your problem. If fedex honors the claim im not keeping it..not my money.
I told him if that was the case competition people would pull their subs in the winter and not compete. Thats complete bullshit. I have had subs in the attic in my uninsulated garage dealing with 100+ degree summers and 20 degree winters and my magnets were cracked. He had this sub for 3 months before he shipped it and it was cracked but now that it arrived messed up then its the weathers fault.

If you had all this money tied into a deal, that included him, don't you think it would have been wise not to argue with him? Especially over pointless shit.
I didnt know that he would trash his own reputation because he wanted to inflate numbers on his truck.

Childish idiots will be childish. I can't believe you're still going on & on in this thread about some BS diesel argument. lol

You talking about the blue monster? Don't know what it does in the quarter, but the sob will pull your house off the foundation without thinking twice about it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Childish idiots will be childish. I can't believe you're still going on & on in this thread about some BS diesel argument. lol
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Johnny Law.Lulz

5,000+ posts
Banned
Johnny Law.Lulz
Virginia
Start date
Participants