David Berger AKA Basebalz13 - Beware Of This Guy - He Will Leave You Hanging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah and I want to add this. I have done a lot for kyle including the followin and many other situations: I have stuck up for you numerous times with your shady name...only because I thought you was a good kid in person and eventually made right...like outsideshot situation. I have always gave you the best advice possible on all the questions you asked me. I have gotten you on deals on equipment. I drove 2 hours to meet you to get your 12" warden. I then drove 3 hours to sundown to drop it off to have it recone and jacob was going to ship back to you. You changed your mind, I drover another 3 hours to go pick it up. You thentraded it for a bunch of crap. I had to drive 3n half hours to meet the guy to drop off Warden and pick up 3 TB 8s, XXX motor, 15" XXX, and a sa12. I then had to drive 2 hours to meet you to drop off some of the stuff. And I was shipping the rest. I had a customer wanthing a nSA12 and instead of selling him a new one and make money, I helped you sell yours. And what all did I get from this? 2 cheap batts one of which the studs was cracked other no good..and some 8" aeros

Oh and P.S. YOU NEVER PAID ME FOR SHIPPING THIS STUFF

who did the seller pay for the sub ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Bueller?...................................Bueller?..................Bueller? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Who ever received the money should do the refund,period.

who did the seller pay for the sub ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Bueller?...................................Bueller?..................Bueller? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Eh, ill just post this from my phone too since itll be easier to copy and paste his texts...

So it started out like this, he had a post on facebook talking about people and their idoits for the asking price of their 7.3L trucks that have 200,000 miles or something of that sort. I posted something like, thats because they are worth those prices, if they are taken care off 200,000 miles they just got broken in...stop being so cheap (which if anyone knows kyle, hes one of the biggest lowballers). He responded something like i dont know what im talking about the ford trannys are the biggest POS trannys and my ignorance isnt needed in his status. i then said something like, the trannys are perfectly fine, i hauled a 50ft enclosed trailer at about 20,000lbs loaded down for 26 straight hours competed for 6 hours (trucks only rest) and drove 26 straight hours back and the truck has over 350,000 miles...he then said i dont know what hes doing and hes building a truck with like 450hp and the tranny cant handle it...i replied that mine had the complete banks turbo, chip, intercooler, air intake, 5" straightpipes and engine work...so im dealing with just a little more power than him and my tranny is perfectly fine...he then proceeds to insult my knowledge and deleted me off facebook...then texts me the following...

Him

"If you think that truck is close to 400 hp then get on powrstroke nation and ask them. Dont put your ignorance on my facebook status"

Me

"Dude are you freaking stupid?"

Him

"What kind of truck. What stage injectors. Which intercooler and which hpop hsve you installed. Without all that you might be close to 300 or so"

Me

"Dude, truck stock came with IIRC 275 horesepower...my chip alone, 200 hp. I have the 2nd fastest diesel around...truck ahead of me has 30K in his engine alone."

Him

"Lol. Stock injectors are barely good to 300hp. I have a guy with a dyno if you want to get proven wrong. Or you can take your truck to the rudys diesel dyno day with all of us and try to do it there. "

Me

"Lulz who says I had stock injectors...dude truck put out around 700hp if not more...the best diesel mechanic around did some work on it and took it for a test drive afterwards....said he was scared of it...never been in one so **** powerful and as much authority. That was with it programed for best fuel milage possible lulz! Got 28 mpg"

I got busy at the time and wasnt able to respond right away. And he was sending multiple messages and my responces was to previous messages...so it may get a little confusing.

Him

"Whick injectors do you have then"

Me

"Did you delete me off facebook ?" (Just found out)

Him

"Yeah. What injectors you got. What hpop"

Me

"Hahaha you deleted me? Seriously?"

Him

"I started a thread on powerstrokenation.com about your awesome truck. Im waiting for everyone to come and laugh at you. Join the site and watch"

Him

"Talk to me when you know what youre talking about. Join thar forum and come defend your **** if you really think thats the truth"

Me

"they are custom DDP dominator Bs" (to injector question)

Him

"What nozzles. What hpop"

Me

"Wow you gotta be shittin me like seriously?" (To him posting a thread about me on some forum)

Him

"Youre saying you have one of the most powerful 7.3s in the country. Im not believing it until i see it"

Me

"Last thing I'm answering, the are the 200% larger 7 hole nozzle and now **** off, delete my number, and handle that XXX by yourself."

At that point, after all ive done for him and him doing what he did...ive had enough with him and his crap.

Him

"Lol. Ok"

I then proceeded to copy and pasted the last two too the buyer to let him know kyle was agreeing to handling it from here on out. This is where the buyer got confused and thought i was telling him to **** off...just a misunderstanding.

To be honest i would have done same thing david did. This all stems from you not shipping YOUR stuff YOURSELF. He did you a favor. If he personally broke the sub it would be one thing but that does not sound like the case. just from a bystanders point of view hard to blame someone for doing something on YOUR behalf

I hope your talking to Worst,he should be banned for starting this thread. That kid is a fa9.
Thanks for the clarification; Worstenemy453, refund the buyer or be labeled a scammer & forbidden to sell on this forum. There is no need for this thread, as the guy you are singling out is not in question as a buyer/seller for a transaction that occured here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Johnny Law.Lulz

5,000+ posts
Banned
Johnny Law.Lulz
Virginia
Start date
Participants