Dale Jr.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I've liked Marco since her started racing, pull for him every race even tho I'm Team Chevy. As a racer, I'm all about more power, more speed, but 233 worries me.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
I've liked Marco since her started racing, pull for him every race even tho I'm Team Chevy. As a racer, I'm all about more power, more speed, but 233 worries me.

Man, you get disappointed A LOT then. lol

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Bummer the 500 had to finish under yellow but that crash could have been life ending. That's how people lose their legs.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Bummer the 500 had to finish under yellow but that crash could have been life ending. That's how people lose their legs.
They should of red flagged it. Can't believe Dixon let that race get away. I remember a few years ago, when Sato won his first Indy 500 and white trash rednecks were all over social media saying how it wasn't right for an Jap to win the 500 on Memorial Weekend. Losers. I was hoping Rossi was gonna be able to make it back to the front after that dumb penalty. Great race, love the look of the cars.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
They're gonna have to slow these cars down bro. The speed is just to high at these big ovals.
Quiet you. I will hear none of that.
They should of red flagged it. Can't believe Dixon let that race get away. I remember a few years ago, when Sato won his first Indy 500 and white trash rednecks were all over social media saying how it wasn't right for an Jap to win the 500 on Memorial Weekend. Losers. I was hoping Rossi was gonna be able to make it back to the front after that dumb penalty. Great race, love the look of the cars.
Bruh, that crash would have taken 30 minutes to clean up and the entry barrier to pit lane was ******* demolished making it completely unsafe to race. They did the right thing. I'm glad I don't know people on social media like that. Rossi was on his way until shit went south for him. Rossi is a beast.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Quiet you. I will hear none of that.

Bruh, that crash would have taken 30 minutes to clean up and the entry barrier to pit lane was ******* demolished making it completely unsafe to race. They did the right thing. I'm glad I don't know people on social media like that. Rossi was on his way until shit went south for him. Rossi is a beast.
Yeah, I just hate seeing any race end under yellow. Bruh if Rossi could of made it back to the front with Sato and Dixon I think it would of been a legendary finish, take out the caution. Trust me I don't "know" people like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Newest threads

Latest classifieds