OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Oh my god what a few finish!!!
YRB with his second Talladega victory. Told you shit was gonna get crazy!

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Dale of the day.

The last time I watched Nascar Jeff Gordon was widely considered to be the best except maybe retired Richard Petty. I always cheered for Mark Martin back then, before he switched from Valvoline to Boner pills lol. I watched for maybe one more season after Earnhardt Sr. crashed.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
The last time I watched Nascar Jeff Gordon was widely considered to be the best except maybe retired Richard Petty. I always cheered for Mark Martin back then, before he switched from Valvoline to Boner pills lol. I watched for maybe one more season after Earnhardt Sr. crashed.
El Oh El. U funy

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Everytime I see those silver side skirts it make me think of the story when Jr signed with Hendrick and demanded that his side skirts be painted body color. Guess it's an old school thing cause my dad's black Impala where painted red.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Now they're saying it wasn't even a noose, it's a garage pull. They all look pretty dumb. Not Bubba's fault tho, drivers aren't allowed in the garage and he wasn't the one that reported it.
The noose at Talladega has been hanging there since last Fall. It wasn't directed at Bubba Wallace. It still shouldn't be there. Hopefully, they'll figure it out.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
It's definitely a noose tho.

Can't tell you how many people I've seen on Facebook who did a deep dive and are suddenly self-proclaimed knot experts because of this lol. "Uh, actually it's not because it doesn't slip, you can tell by the subtle under instead of over right here that it's not a functional noose and as such it's not a symbol." I guess everyone needs to break out their boy scouts handbook next time before being reacting to the silhouette of a symbol of white supremacy.

Reactions: Slo_Ride
OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I always love the "Ask Jr" part of the podcast, this one was really good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
520reaudiosx15s Southwest Region 0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

Trending Topics

Latest Classifieds