cuts out at high volumes! HELP ASAP!

saywhat?
5,000+ posts

satx120, jealous?
okay, i wired up my HU and everytime i turn it up to about 60+ outta 80, it shuts off. is it just a defective unit or what? its hardwired by the way, and there was no way around that. and i dont want any of this "u shoulda taken it somewhere to be installed"

maybe it sensse strain on the speakers so it cuts out before you blow the speakers. Its an eclipse right. i had an eclipse unit that would shut them done sometimes. 60 is still pretty loud on that HU

well sound advice seems to think its voltage issues, but they hooked it up to some MB Quart Q's I WANT THEMM SOOOOOOOOO BAD such a sexy ass speaker sound quality wise, almost **** myself at the difference i c ould tell from my stock and those speakers. i couldnt talk almost. but he turned it completely up and it stayed on, and that was at 80 (max volume). so they are gunna reground my Head Unit when I get them to install it. that way if it goes out.......i get a new head unit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.