Customer Enclosures

masta
10+ year member

CA
Hey guys,

I am looking to purchase a new subwoofer enclosure, among other things, I'll start with that. What are the best companies out today to order enclosures from? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

*Custom Enclosures(type on subject)

I would love to do it myself because I am a HUGE DIY person. However, at this point in my life, I don't have the time to do that, I remember a few years back a company online, that had SICK customer enclosures, they were expensive though. I can't remember the name of the site, it was the best one i had ever seen, this was over 2 years ago

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

BTW I am in the Central California area, Modesto area.

Don't cheap out on your enclosure, it's the most important part of a sub stage. I would recommend getting a design from someone (hopefully me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif) and either building it yourself or find some who has the time to.

Audio Innovations fresno cali. they do good stuff. i think lol theyre well known here too. ask sacs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif idk how far you are though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.