Custom Sub Enclosures!!

ssteele18
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Customizable Sub Enclosures

If you want the best performance for your subs, you have to have a box tailored to their needs! If you want quality boxes without the premium price tag, send me a PM!

Boxes: Custom Sealed or Vented

Coverings: Carpet, Textured Paint, or Custom Vinyl Graphics!

Just PM me the area available, sub specs, any preferences, and budget!

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. But then again, the customer is always right. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yes, thats right.

You can remove a lot of jokes from this thread by uploading pics lol

Yes, thats right.
You can remove a lot of jokes from this thread by uploading pics lol
Lol gimme a couple days and I'll have several from this box. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Sealed loses its purpose for anything over 1000w...I mean, what's the point of running sealed? Cause you can get a flat response with a properly tuned box and not lose all of the output from running sealed
what the fuck are you talking about.

what the fuck are you talking about.
People like to run sealed because it generally gives you a flat response...and if you are running a high powered sub (>1000w for example) and you want to run it sealed then you are looking for loudness (high powered sub) and a flat response (sealed box)...but you don't NEED to run a sealed box to get a flat response, if you know how your car peaks and all that you can design a ported box to have a flat response...

People like to run sealed because it generally gives you a flat response...and if you are running a high powered sub (>1000w for example) and you want to run it sealed then you are looking for loudness (high powered sub) and a flat response (sealed box)...but you don't NEED to run a sealed box to get a flat response, if you know how your car peaks and all that you can design a ported box to have a flat response...
sealed boxes are for subsonic response, not for playing flat. Sealed boxes are great for HT especially when running over 1krms.

So if you wanted a "visually appealing" box... What kind of graphics would you want on it? Painted, wood finish, what? Throw em out there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.