Custom Sub Enclosures!!

ssteele18
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Customizable Sub Enclosures

If you want the best performance for your subs, you have to have a box tailored to their needs! If you want quality boxes without the premium price tag, send me a PM!

Boxes: Custom Sealed or Vented

Coverings: Carpet, Textured Paint, or Custom Vinyl Graphics!

Just PM me the area available, sub specs, any preferences, and budget!

Last edited by a moderator:
Site is still in the works. I do everything through paypal though, so all your money is safe and refundable if not satisfied. I use 3/4" MDF and make it to your specifications. I also will work with your budget. That's what sets me apart from other bigger companies.

Post up your site when its finished. I'm interested to see your work. Sorry but I couldn't committ until I at least seen what you can do.

Post up your site when its finished. I'm interested to see your work. Sorry but I couldn't committ until I at least seen what you can do.
Understandable. That's why I will give you a quote based on your specs and preferences. Also, with paypal, if you weren't 100% satisfied with the finished product, simply have the money refunded. 0% risk. If it were me, I'd take the chance for the lower price. Respectfully, I'm sure there are more like me. If you're not one of them, I suppose you'll have to wait a few months. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Understandable. That's why I will give you a quote based on your specs and preferences. Also, with paypal, if you weren't 100% satisfied with the finished product, simply have the money refunded. 0% risk. If it were me, I'd take the chance for the lower price. Respectfully, I'm sure there are more like me. If you're not one of them, I suppose you'll have to wait a few months. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
paypal does not work like that.. they aren't a 100% satisfaction or refund service.. you get your product or you don't.. even then they barely do much to protect anyone..

paypal does not work like that.. they aren't a 100% satisfaction or refund service.. you get your product or you don't.. even then they barely do much to protect anyone..
We've used paypal for years.

"1. If your order never arrives. 2. Your order arrives, but it's different than it was described"

This is an issue no matter who you go with. The difference is, you pay them more.

Any pics of your work now?
yea just some pics would be nice. im sure a box builder like yourself has a lot of pics on your pc. please share.
Unfortunately my computer crashed 3 days ago. I will be doing some basic sealed boxes this week that I can post but, like I said, you won't be dissatisfied.

It fully protects the buyer, not the seller //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Hit us with some price ideas, and yes pics are a must. As well as shipping rates. The box I am having built now, I promise no one on the forum can even come close to the price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.