custom box for 10s

Participant count
  • Participant list

tnota
10+ year member

hey guys wasnt sure where to bring this thread to but im sure you can be of some help. i got two dd 2510 on a dd m2b. the people who installed it put them under my seat in my nissan titan crew cab. they are each in individual boxes(one under the single flip up seat and one under the double flip up seat). i think these two speakers can do so much more. i wanna give them more room to operate because ive read they can hit lows **** good. i plan on putting them in a downfire foxbox but im thinking of getting a custom box. what shoukd i do im just really lost and want a box those subs can sound their best in.

I had that same setup except I didn't have a trunk.

The 2510s will get low if in an appropriate box and some eq. I have mine 1.5 cubes each sub and yes was still a peaky sub. But in your case it's going to take some eq to get them to hit down low and to cut those peaks out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.