SOLD Custom Box, Eclipse 12", Q-logic box, Soundstream 12"

DJ Riggz
10+ year member

don't ride no white horse
All of these will need to be picked up locally as they are too large/heavy to ship. They are located in the zip code 30062 in GA.

I built a box for my 2002 Nissan Frontier KC. It fit's behind the passenger seat an hooks into the carseat hook on the back wall. Made w/ 3/4" MDF, 1.25cu sealed. Matches the oem gray interior very well. $20

img.php

img.php

12" Eclipse 8812 Dual 4ohm 12" The sub has a small tear in the surround, but I didn't notice any air noise when it was hooked up to my Kenwood x811d amp. $50

img.php

img.php

12" Soundstream Reference SS12R. This sub is about 10+ years old. It was working when last hooked up. $20 SOLD!

img.php

Q-Logic 12" hatchback box. Sealed or ported. $20

img.php

img.php

img.php

Hello, according to the rules, you have to post a price. While the box might be too heavy to ship, people ship subs across the country everyday. This will help you in your sale. Do you have any pics of the magnets on the soundstream and the Eclipse?

I used to have a Q logic box just like that but without that grille a while back.

Those boxes are good to use sealed with a sub that doesn't need a lot of volume.....

Hello, according to the rules, you have to post a price. While the box might be too heavy to ship, people ship subs across the country everyday. This will help you in your sale. Do you have any pics of the magnets on the soundstream and the Eclipse?
I did post prices for everything except the soundstream sub. And for shipping the subs, I'd rather not as the cost to ship would be more than the price i'm asking and thus making it not worth it. Also as I stated in my original post I can include pics for those who are interested in seeing the magnets.

I'm in Chattanooga, you're in Marietta, meet 1/2 way? I think I want that Eclipse, so give me a hour to think of something.
yeah i could meet you in Adairsville off I-75 if you're interested.

Yeah, I'm considering it. I will also need a box though, which would be better for a 99 Ranger ext. cab though? And I have the 10" DVC Eclipse, will this be much of a difference in sound?

it should be a little bit louder, but i can't promise that as i've not heard your current set up. what would you be doing with your 10"? i may be in the market for a 10"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.