Participant count
  • Participant list

funky waves
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Custom 15 built with mostly TC Sounds parts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

15" "TI" frame. TC9 motor with dual 1" slugs. 2.5" long coil, D2. TC "OEM10" type cone, very nice. Dual spiders. Solid Titanium Phase plug, yes titanium! 3" dia 5" long titanium, with 1.25" thick aluminum between it and the pole for heat sinking. No Gasket

Freshly assembled tested only.

Fs 34.3hz

Re 3.7(series)

Qms 4.8

Qes 0.72

Vas 60L

LE 3.3 mh

Price:

$400($350 without phase plug.) OBO +actual shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Contact me for shipping costs

If you buy it without the phase plug all you have to do is glue on your own dustcap. Just FYI, in case anyone wonders the chunk of titanium alone is worth ~$400. It was some scrap I has laying around, and was just machining it for fun and ended up with a phase plug, lol.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest I'm not sure Titanium actually isnt a very good conductor of heat, thats why I put a chunk of Aluminum in there to absorb the heat, so it shouldnt be too bad, but there is only one sure way to find out. That said I have fed it ~1.5kw for a min off and on to break it in a little befor pulling the Ts's, and it was fine, it didnt even get hot enough to give off that new coil smell.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.