FS: "Vintage" Sony amp

phenryiv1
10+ year member

Custom user title
Item(s) for Sale:

I have an old Sony amp that I had been saving to use in a car that I was restoring, but sadly, the project moved on.

Amp is a Sony XM-3520, which is also bridgable at 35x2. CLARIFY: Rated at 35W (RMS) x 2, but also bridgable. Sorry for being unclear! /Clarification.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This amp and another one (already sold) have been sitting in my garage for years, awaiting the right use (I have started project builds on 3 older BMWs, but I gave up on them.). I'd rather sell it and see them get put to use, as I don't forsee another project in the near future. This amp dates to the early or mid 90s, so it would have been at home in any of my project cars, had someone added a stereo after a few years of ownership.

Amp is tested and working, but I don't need it.

Price:

I am asking $25 for the 3520. Shipping should be no more than $11-12.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship in the continental US.

Item Pictures:

Sony.jpg

I have a ton of sales on this site, but most of them pre-date iTrader and no matter how often I give it, I never seem to get it back. I hope to remedy that with a few sales now, but until then, I have my required picture with my name/date. Searching for my name on here will show that I have been buying and selling since at least 2006.

I use the same username on other sites. I have over 100 positive transactions on these sites, including maxima.org, Legacygt.com, bimmerforums.com, e30tech.com, r3vlimited.com, NASIOC.com, b15sentra.net, and other sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not enough juice for me. He had it for sale awhile back. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Who said you had to use it??? I don't use half of my equipment haha. My Champagne Sony is just sittin around //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.