Current event dates, Northern NY

Ive heard some rumors about a multi point event sq + spl in fortdrum, ny (near watertown) since the hard drive tour was cancelled.

seriously keep us updated about ANY competitions\shows that you hear about. im not really in the mainstream shop loop round here.

you know if any shops in syracuse have an RTA or termlab?

If theres a SLAP show up there, I would say a lot of the team might go. DB Drag, still some. USAC, only a few. Id go to any though.

But keep this updated on when, where, and what league.

you know if any shops in syracuse have an RTA or termlab?
Sorry I dont know of anyone in syracuse area with an RTA or termlab //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I heard once SBN 05 is over we will find out if theres going to be a multi pointer in fort drum.

ok. well i wont need eaither soon, but maybe a month? i dont know if ill be able to get it all done by may - but i sure as hell hope i can. would pump me right up.

whats sbn 05?

this weekend? i dont think ill have my saturn on the road this weekend. i dont think ill be able to make it up there. it will be at least a few weeks before i get most of the bodywork sorted out.
and its supposed to be really shitty these next few days. **** son - you should come live in liverpool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
i can handle the small **** that i making at my uncles, just looking for a person that can kick fiberglASS to help me design/build a box, amp rack, and center console place for my HU. i have a place to stay in fulton, when i have a nice amount of free time so we can do some work (to my car or yours) and if it takes more than one day i dont have to drive all the way home/ reassemble an un completed car.

i may need some help doin up some kicks for 6.5" midbass - i mite be able to fab them up to work tho...

we'll see - still ned power wire and rcas before i get started on anything - plus, do u think i should keep my shocker and put it in a smaller ported box tuned a little higher or go with a 12 in a massive box? (~2.8 cF ported)

2.8 isnt really massive IMO. 2.5ish will be the sealed size for my AV15. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

if i were you - and i wanted SPL. id wall off the **** geo and rid the back seats. but thats what id WANT to do. if its a daily car, id be a little more worried. id prolly just port it as big as i could.

if you can sell it? why not go for a good 12 (or pair) to put back there.

bacon i got a sealed box for a 15, i dont think I am going to be using it, not sure yet, but I have to measure it I dont remember the size but i think its around 2.5 or so. if you wanted to try the shocker in it let me know. We can even throw it in my car so you can hear it and throw it in my ported box as well if you want to come out this way some time.

what time is the one this weekend? its supposed to be shitty outside //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

and whats the address to the place? i might bring my buddy sean.

i got to find all that out my self but if your gona go let me know I think I will be done with work around 3 and it will take me about 45-1hr to get there. But if its on then i will be going no matter rain or snow.

I have never had the time to go to any and really want to go.

i got to find all that out my self but if your gona go let me know I think I will be done with work around 3 and it will take me about 45-1hr to get there. But if its on then i will be going no matter rain or snow.
I have never had the time to go to any and really want to go.
I cant go due to family obligations, the address is listed in a earlier post. If you see team xss say hi to them hell of a crew. Anyways heres chris's phone number call him and ask hes a hell of a guy also.

315-343-2995

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.