Northeast Region Auto Expo 2005! June 11th

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Loudrango112
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
New York
Auto Expo 2005 is comming up again this year, the date is set for Saturday June 11th. Registration begins at 8am. Come early for best parking areas for show and shine. Price for show and shine is $20.00. IASCA will be hosting the sound off for us this year. Many more vendors, trophies, and prizes! The location is at the Dome Center in Henrietta at the Monroe County Fair grounds. Anyone interested in setting up a promotional booth, the vendors fee is $100.00, please contact me for more information. Any participants from last year will recieve $2.00 off registration with presentation of their letter sent to their home. Letters will go out at the end of March. The sound off is $10.00 per car and includes 3 hits. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Humane Society at lollypop Farm, and Hillside Children's center.

Edit: added vendors/donors already confirmed- AAW, Right Coast Tuners, IASCA, Sport Compact Pro, Advanced Auto Parts, ZMax( is bringing a skyline from New Jersey) , The Tint Shop, Kiss 107 FM, Firestone Tires, Extreme Dimensions, Jak motor spotrs, Sparky's CB and audio, Cortese Mitsubishi, Oconnor chevrolet, Tim Hortons, Skuse Street Customs, Visual Horsepower, Dicks Sporting Goods, Comix Cafe, Delta Sonic, Meguiars, more to come.....

Let me put this into better terms...

Team Shattered Dreams... is hosting this event...

They are very stuck up people... and I have a big thing against them... so I really really really really really want ALOT of people from this forum (EXSPECIALLY) TD to come and show them up...

This will be a big ass event.. I talked to a couple of the shops (named above) and they already have ALOT of registered people...

I know of 80 people going... weither there going to comp. or watch... thats 80!! just from this one forum... and I KNOW there will be alot...

so um.

why the hell do all these events have to be BEFORE my car is done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.