Current Company List

Stop by more often //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
- Steve
im on here quite frequentky actually, i just dont post much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D

glad to see you're all well folks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Carstereotime.com I've only dealt with them once and I won't again...

I ordered a Video Switcher 4in/4Out and they said it'd be there in about three days... After 5 days, I called, no answer, no Vmail???, so I e-mailed... Actually I e-mailed 4 times with no response... I called them several more times, finally after about the 12 day, I got someone on the phone, when I inquired about my order, they were rude, acting like I was bothering them and said they'd do some checking and call me back. I have them my Home, Cell and Pager.... Three days later, I called them back. I got some story about how one number was busy, the other were disconnected!!! WTF... Finally, they told me there was a problem with the order (Ya think)... The product I ordered was discontinued.... Then after all that tehy did not want to refund my money, they wanted me to take a store credit and put it towards somethig else (When Emus Fly)... After back and fourth with them I finally got them to refund my money....

To me, I understand Ish happens, had they called me back the next day or so and said, there was a problem and it was discontinued and offered my money back or somethig different, I woulda prolly bought something different... I won't be calling them again...

Places I have had good dealings with

www.tms-electronics.com Crabbby guy, but decent prices and always deliverd as promised

www.sounddomain.com decent prices and always deliverd as promised

www.crutchfield.com Expensive, but have a really informative site, above average staff knowlege, ships really fast

www.partsexpress.com just that parts, resisters, LCDs, wires, etc.. etc... Decent site, friendly staff, delivers fast.

Not decided yet.

www.ceg1.com I just ordered 3 AMPS from them. Price was fair, shipping mighta been high, 50.00 for 3 Amps and 5 days delivery time... I'll finalize my opinion once I get the stuff..

Ceg1.com

someone know where I can buy some RE XXX 12" online? better if it's a good store. Thnxs
If there are no dealers in your area, thry'll sell direct to you... E-mail them with your Zip code and they'll give you prices or a dealer

I only like cartoys.com and crutchfield.com great customer service. i like it that crutchfield sends you kits with every purchase for free. only down fall is that I like the nice things for my car those places were cool when I first started with car audio but no longer.

all other online retailers pretty much **** I do a lot of research on them just because I work at a car audio retailer. sometimes they list things on their site they don't even carry 99.9% of the time they are not authorized by the manufacturer so you don't know what you are buying, poor customer service and so on and so forth. I like going in to retail stores to buy my car audio because if you go to the right place they are knowledgeable and they are on commission usually so they car about what you buy because they don't want you to return it and they want you to tell your friends about them so they'll treat you good.

For instance I work at a place called Brandsmart in Kansas City not Brandsmart usa but brandsmartkc.com only located in kc and we have been in the top 10 12 volt reatailers in the nation several times including this past year.

we won't sell over the internet for several reasons the most important ones being the brands we carry won't approve of it because we can't give the same service we can in person. and two the manufacturers won't honor the warranty if we do that.

Brands we carry that stand out the most

Alpine gotta have it

Eclipse must have also for head units

JL audio Got W7? any questions

Focal total fidelity all the way if you only knew the quality control on these speakers

Boston Acoustics nice speaker as well when you get above their entry level tuff. only carry their highs and mids no subs or amps by them

Stinger for jewelry been doing it forever and looks the best also call jl's interconnects also

any questions Please message me or call

the store

816-373-1199

steve

CMTTrading.com - I don't even need to explain about these jack-asses. Go on ebay and see how many bad ratings they have from buyers. They literally will take your money, not send your product, and won't respond to your emails. They leave you 1 customer service # that they NEVER answer. I had to sic mastercard on them to get my money back.
I've acually ordered from CMTTrading and had good experiecne with them. In fcat, I think I ordered a cap and box, but I'm not positive, I'd have to check. But I do know they answered my phone calls, and I didn't send any emails.

I go one! How about Eclipse. I sent my radio in to be fixed over a month ago and still haven't go it back. Only had it for about 5 months and the **** screen wouldn't go gack to it's position. It is an 8022. They said they wouldn't replace it because I uninstalled it myself and you have to be an authorized Eclipse dealer to do so.

Sent my Soundstream LIL wonder 4 back to SS 2 months ago . THEY CANT FIND IT NOW ! No calls back nothing ! BAD dont deal with SS no more !

More props to TheZeb.com ... awesome service, great shipping times (even to Canada). Was told a package would should come in by December 23 and it did.

CDT Audio - unbelievable packaging ... end of story.

- Steve

More props to TheZeb.com ... awesome service, great shipping times (even to Canada). Was told a package would should come in by December 23 and it did.CDT Audio - unbelievable packaging ... end of story.

- Steve
Cool... Glad you got your stuff in good time....

What'd ya buy???

Cool... Glad you got your stuff in good time....
What'd ya buy???
Yeah I'm glad it came in before Christmas //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Clarion VRX630

CDT CL-61

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

Yeah I'm glad it came in before Christmas //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Clarion VRX630

CDT CL-61

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve
Did u see the CL-61a's??? Same setup, lighter color half price.... If I wasn't saving for my Subs, I'd try a pair of them out...

Then again, I really want to see what RE has comming out for mid/tweets

(Hint, Hint, If anyone is reading this from RE Hint, Hint)

Did u see the CL-61a's??? Same setup, lighter color half price.... If I wasn't saving for my Subs, I'd try a pair of them out...
Then again, I really want to see what RE has comming out for mid/tweets

(Hint, Hint, If anyone is reading this from RE Hint, Hint)
Yeah, I think I did get the CL-61a's.

Look/sound good so far. Just need to build some kicks for them when it warms up (March).

I think RE has some monster XXX 6.5's coming. And a full component set (and maybe a component amp?) ... all in due time ... CES //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.