Curious.. where my ladies at??

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Bro, there have been many attempts at this. Many have come, only a few successfully. Whatever happened to Cat and Lisa? This troll will never make it.
We took Cat to CT where she proceeded to produce nudes and sex with hair brushes. Only later to fall down the heroin hole never to be heard from again.

Reactions: rmsanger_2

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
We took Cat to CT where she proceeded to produce nudes and sex with hair brushes. Only later to fall down the heroin hole never to be heard from again.
Damn that sux. I still have nudes of her and Lisa somewhere. I'm trying to remember the name of the guy that fell in love with her on here.

rmsanger_2

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Mar 22, 2020
Utah
I visited her once in Gatlinberg. I took a side (project) role for 18 months and we moved to Knoxville. She was working for some titianic Museum tourist trap doing who knows what. She was sweet and super friendly but could definitely tell she was on something. Such a shame as a was a relatively attractive Lady, a super model compared to Lisa.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
I visited her once in Gatlinberg. I took a side (project) role for 18 months and we moved to Knoxville. She was working for some titianic Museum tourist trap doing who knows what. She was sweet and super friendly but could definitely tell she was on something. Such a shame as a was a relatively attractive Lady, a super model compared to Lisa.
Nailed it. That time period at the museum was the beginning of her complete meltdown.

Lisa was a fucking hambeast. That's a super low bar. lol

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
How did you like Knoxville? I know someone who's thinking about moving there. I'm trying to talk her into moving to Nashville but she says she wants to be closer to the mountains.

rmsanger_2

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Mar 22, 2020
Utah
How did you like Knoxville? I know someone who's thinking about moving there. I'm trying to talk her into moving to Nashville but she says she wants to be closer to the mountains.
Mixed feelings... we lived in Maryville which was ~30min SW of Knoxville so my experience was a bit different. I loved having access to the smokies as driving the dragon every weekend was amazing. The food was good and life was cheap.

I didn’t really like the people around the fringes. Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge was fine but a bit of a shit show. Knoxville proper was a bit ghetto and hood rat but the west side burbs were nice (Farragut, Oak Ridge). I much prefer Utah but Knox had some redeeming features.

One could live like a king there on a family salary of $200k. I’m talking house on a lake, boats, jet skis, campers, atvs, and all the land you could want.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Mixed feelings... we lived in Maryville which was ~30min SW of Knoxville so my experience was a bit different. I loved having access to the smokies as driving the dragon every weekend was amazing. The food was good and life was cheap.

I didn’t really like the people around the fringes. Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge was fine but a bit of a shit show. Knoxville proper was a bit ghetto and hood rat but the west side burbs were nice (Farragut, Oak Ridge). I much prefer Utah but Knox had some redeeming features.

One could live like a king there on a family salary of $200k. I’m talking house on a lake, boats, jet skis, campers, atvs, and all the land you could want.
The humidity isn't worth it.

Reactions: rmsanger_2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds