Critique my system

DJ Eric P.
10+ year member

...but please don't be too hard on me. When I bought this stuff it was kinda recommended to me. I didn't want a competition system just something to sound good and hit hard. I have a '03 GMC Sierra ext cab truck so my sub box is very small. I will also give you the prices I paid for them too so you can also tell me if I got a good deal.

Thanks,

Eric

HU - Pioneer DEH8400MP ($250) just bought it and like it already

Amps - Audiobahn A6004T ($250) & Kicker KX600.4 ($200) really pleased with both

subs - Audiobahn 12" (2) AW1200Q ($150 for the pair) not really satisfied, I thought they would hit harder but maybe it's my small ass sealed box

components - Audiobahn ABC6002Q ($180 set) very satisfied with these. I also have Audiobahn 4x6 AS4PQ ($40 pair) jury is not out on these yet

I also have Sirius satlelite radio if that makes a difference too

I know Audiobahn has a bad rep as far as I've been reading but I will admit the bling bling factor got me since I don't have the knowledge some of you guys have and I didn't know what was good when I bought the stuff. I am pretty satisfied with my system other than the subs but I'm not sure if it;s the box or not putting enough power to them.

Advice on what to change or not buy would be great too.

Thanks,

Eric

BTW - everything has been installed by me

The Pioneer deck and the Kicker amp are good; catch everything else on fire and start over. Much better equipment than Audiobahn for the same or less $$.

Sorry, you asked for opinions //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

That's cool, I figured I'd get some responses on my Audiocrap stuff.

BTW - all the stuff except for the HU was bought last year if that makes any difference on the prices I paid.

I agree with Squeak...But for me I don't have the issue with Audiobahn like some do..But did you buy this stuff from a Reatiler locally.Personally I think some of the Audiobahn components are pricey. I have seen the A6004t for $150 brand new

The ABC6002Q are decent speakers for $180 (in my opinion guys!!!). I agree Audiobahn subs lack as many state on here! but those components have gotten good reviews elswhere

Overall you got "decent" prices..but some of the Audiobahn Amps are pricey in my opinion

yea they're amps are pricey, and most of them arent that bad. i have some audiobahn speakers that are the best 4x10s ive ever heard. your system, without hearing it of course, sounds good based on the equipment. if your subs are lacking, what exactly is "lacking" about them???

I just expected more out of them. I should've bought the L7's like I wanted to do in the first place. Like I said before I bought the amp brand new last year for $250 and have seen then for alot cheaper now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.