Crescendo vs Soundqubed

Whats up fellaswhat amps would you recommend for 2 fi q 12, 1500 rms going sealed!

I have bn searching for 2 good quality, efficient, inexpensive amps, still not sure what to get.

So far i've narrowed my choices down to symphony 1500, ct sounds 1400, saz 1500, sax 1200, rf t1000-1bdcp, rf t1500 1bdcp (I noticed they have several to choose from), arc xdi 1100.1

Is any of these amps ideal? Or are there others I should tk a closer look at?

Start a fresh thread bud

Whats up fellaswhat amps would you recommend for 2 fi q 12, 1500 rms going sealed!

I have bn searching for 2 good quality, efficient, inexpensive amps, still not sure what to get.

So far i've narrowed my choices down to symphony 1500, ct sounds 1400, saz 1500, sax 1200, rf t1000-1bdcp, rf t1500 1bdcp (I noticed they have several to choose from), arc xdi 1100.1

Is any of these amps ideal? Or are there others I should tk a closer look at?
Of those, I personally would prefer the Sundown or RF.

@ denim

Would you recommend which models for both sundown and rf i should go with?

Im not to knowledgeable as to what will be too little or too much power

thanks again

@ denimWould you recommend which models for both sundown and rf i should go with?

Im not to knowledgeable as to what will be too little or too much power

thanks again
If you can budget for and can fit the larger model, go that direction. Headroom is a nice thing to have. Too much power is only an issue if improper gain setting occurs, or the wrong box for the power relative to the subwoofer etc. Meaning it is usually nicer to have the stronger amp not work as hard to have the same output as the smaller amplifier that is being pushed harder to reach the same result.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ATOMICxTomato

10+ year member
ATOMICxTomato
Dallas, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from