Crescendo Audio Mezzo 6.5

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tbsh
10+ year member

Hai.
Hey all, I was looking to upgrade my front stage and I was looking at the mezzo series from crescendo. I know they just finished up the tweeter and what not but does anyone have a set installed yet and can chime in on how they are? Any info is appreciated,Thanks.

Hey all, I was looking to upgrade my front stage and I was looking at the mezzo series from crescendo. I know they just finished up the tweeter and what not but does anyone have a set installed yet and can chime in on how they are? Any info is appreciated,Thanks.
I'm surprised nobody responded to this... I have a set in my car. They sound incredible. I ordered mine from Sky High Car Audio. They gave me a better price than going straight through Crescendo, too. I'm going to be ordering a second set to put in my car, and probably going to put a set into my truck as well. I definitely recommend them! I've had them in since about a week after they finished the tweeters.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Tbsh

10+ year member
Hai.
Tbsh
Melbourne, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date