• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
    Participant list
U

Unregistered

This friend of mine is looking to sell his car and audio equipment....

He has offered two 10" Orion Cobalt subs in a 2x10 box (each sub is in its own compartment via an inside baffle) powered by an Orion Cobalt amp...

all for $200..

I was mainly going for sound quality with the ability to bump every now and then, but i'm not looking to blow people away. I have considered the following as alternatives:

1. 2 Infinity Kappa 10"

2. 1 Infinity Perfect 10-12"

3. 1 Eclipse 10" (I'd have to get a real good deal used in order to afford it)

4. 2 Cerwin Vega 10" HED's

5. 1 or 2 Alpine type R 10"

for the money, what is the best way for me to go? should I take him up on his offer? is it going to give me some good quality and be powerful at the same time? should I look elsewhere and save my money?

Help Please!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.