Craigzters' Blazer Build LOOK!!

ALL I can say is WOW:eek:

this damn thing gets LOOOOWWW and LOOOOUUUUDDDD!!!

will get pics up when i get home form work, and will get some vids either tomorrow or monday!!

sorry for the delay!!!

all i got is cheap soundstorm f653's and they arent worth amping man...waiting til i get my new cdt m6's or rsd's either one..
Lol I had them before. They are not bad for the price at all. but not worht putting an amp to them.

Thanks for getting of aim too. haha.

I will be ready for pics and or vids monday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

im thinking about adding two more, to make it three!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
That should sound very nice. I normally don't give a s*** about blazers because IMHO those trucks knock hard reguardless what's in the back. Hachback vehicles have the advantage of sounding extraordinary loud never the less I think your truck will bang loud and low. I would love to see and hear that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

That Q 12 will definately get down, but 4 Q 12s ported on 2 ZX2500.1s would be sick.You dang straight it would:sick:

What you're putting in will sound good and jam for sure.
X2

Pic of my blazer, but it doesnt have 20s on it anymore, just stock swirlies!That looks nice bro 4 sure but since you went back to stock when you but rims on it again you can't loose with 22's;)

me1.jpg

Pic of my blazer, but it doesnt have 20s on it anymore, just stock swirlies!

me1.jpg
you could have chose a better backround stead of that old mobile home ... either way nice 2dr i used to have one ... awaiting pictures...

you could have chose a better backround stead of that old mobile home ... either way nice 2dr i used to have one ... awaiting pictures...
that old mobile home is my old house //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

lol...and actually my mother still lives there...but its all good..not taking anything personal!! My family has been blessed with what has been given..and today it actually doesnt look like that...i have redone it for her. Outside is cedar and a big front porch with a chair/table deck set and bbq grill:D

pics and vids will come monday!! (only time i will have access to a digi cam)

and thanks for all the good comments guys!!

by end of august beginning of september i should have either 2 or 3 more qs for it and my 2500.1s:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.