Could not decide! 300$ budget.

Me personally I would try to up my budget by 50 bucks and buy an x v2 B stock or maybe check out some of the subs that Wolfram has on sale right now or maybe try to swing a x-con from the SSA tax sale

is the custom x 12 with PSI soft Parts a version 1 or version 2 if it's a version to I might just grab that and if you don't like the soft Parts Recone it down the road also not sure how you feel about buying used stuff but this time of year you can really run across some great deals because of everybody upgrading with their tax money maybe check out Craigslist or the classified section

is the custom x 12 with PSI soft Parts a version 1 or version 2 if it's a version to I might just grab that and if you don't like the soft Parts Recone it down the road also not sure how you feel about buying used stuff but this time of year you can really run across some great deals because of everybody upgrading with their tax money maybe check out Craigslist or the classified section
Its a V1. I live around kern county so there's nothing around here.

Then I would definitely try to go the B stock route or like I said earlier I would check out the SSA tax sale Wolfram pre-order or the classifieds on here or car audio classifieds.com sometimes you can still get lucky on the forums and find a good deal from a trusted member and I'm sure SSA isn't the only place doing either a tax sale or some type of spring / summer sale coming up overall though B stock gets my vote

What will you be powering the sub with? Fi SSD is a nice sub around that price. What vehicle and what are your goals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theres actually a FI SSD 15 for 200$ for sale here. But idk how they compare to the other subs said above... Xtr1500

theres actually a FI SSD 15 for 200$ for sale here. But idk how they compare to the other subs said above... Xtr1500
Can’t really say as I’ve not heard or seen the 3 you listed. Fi has a very good reputation and the ssd was clean and loud when I heard it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id choose the SQubed sub..That version is pretty much a bullet poof sub, and they get down on clean power served correctly and a good enclosure.All depends on the environment too. What vehicle ? cabin environment 1k-3k can get pretty nasty with good tuned enclosure..Trunck space.. need some power and a low tuned enclosure to get nasty.That sub can get pretty nasty.. I like XFLs and HDs from A.Bass too

if the wolfram is still $189 thats a pretty good deal man.. the fu 1500 looks awesome but i bet it's gonna need 2k to move well.. fi ssd is a good sub so is customized fi alpha but depend u want just loud or more sq.. i looked at hds3 too may get one when they go on sale again but even at $146 not bad, u could play it 6 months and sell for $80..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.