cost of gas

Come to the South //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Unless my memory really is that bad, it was hovering around 80-90 cents during the summer of '00...right around there.

Even in VA today you can get regular for under 2 bucks.

As some of you may know I claim no political party.

Our current state doesn't look good. The gas prices are going to hurt us really bad. First rates are going up to fight inflation then you have the cost of gas going up which is going to cause the price of nearly everything to go up. People stop spending we head back into a recession and then what. We really can't use government spending to get us out of it. If our deficit gets too large and inflation continues foreign investors may lose faith in us. If the gas prices are still ignored at this point and the government does decide to spend it may get us out of a deficit but we'll fall right back into it with an even larger deficit because the problem isn't solved. We have to open our reserves we have to start drilling in Alaska. We don't need to produce that much but we do need to produce enough to dump the prices down for american consumers. Once this has been done we need to do investing heavily into alternative fuel for vehicles.

Things will only get worse with gasoline as other developing countries are increasing demand permanently.

As some of you may know I claim no political party.
Our current state doesn't look good. The gas prices are going to hurt us really bad. First rates are going up to fight inflation then you have the cost of gas going up which is going to cause the price of nearly everything to go up. People stop spending we head back into a recession and then what. We really can't use government spending to get us out of it. If our deficit gets too large and inflation continues foreign investors may lose faith in us. If the gas prices are still ignored at this point and the government does decide to spend it may get us out of a deficit but we'll fall right back into it with an even larger deficit because the problem isn't solved. We have to open our reserves we have to start drilling in Alaska. We don't need to produce that much but we do need to produce enough to dump the prices down for american consumers. Once this has been done we need to do investing heavily into alternative fuel for vehicles.

Things will only get worse with gasoline as other developing countries are increasing demand permanently.
wow you good can we blame the president? like i mean Bush? cause he isnt the brightest on domestic issues.

dont you guys dare turn this into a political arguement

i pay $35-$40 to fill up about once a week

Jim, your van is the pimpest thing ever

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...