cost of gas

Call me that again, you'll appreciate when you can post again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif j/k

van1.jpg

'94 Ford E-150 1/2 ton cargo van.

There are engines out there which could run 60, 70, 80 miles to the gallon. They've been out there for years but the gas companys have bought out all the pattons. Thier milking us for every cent we have. Its pure BS. Would like to see there a$$'s pay for gas on a normal persons budget.......

Jon

oh whats funny is in brazil they use methan and we cant import those cars cause it is SO CALL BAD FOR US but they dont worry about gas problems they go about 50+ to agallon and we get screwed here for 2.00$+ anywhere this ***** wonder how bad it is all over the world 3.00$+ in mexico per gallon come on sheet i think the presidente should say something about it and not just worry about IRaq we have problems here and as someone said wages stay the same and food goes up meaning we gona be skinny ass mofos which inst bad cause some people could stand to loose a few pound but F U C K

Call me that again, you'll appreciate when you can post again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif j/k
van1.jpg

'94 Ford E-150 1/2 ton cargo van.
sorry jim.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

oh whats funny is in brazil they use methan and we cant import those cars cause it is SO CALL BAD FOR US but they dont worry about gas problems they go about 50+ to agallon and we get screwed here for 2.00$+ anywhere this ***** wonder how bad it is all over the world 3.00$+ in mexico per gallon come on sheet i think the presidente should say something about it and not just worry about IRaq we have problems here and as someone said wages stay the same and food goes up meaning we gona be skinny ass mofos which inst bad cause some people could stand to loose a few pound but F U C K
don't new york taxi drivers use propane? i thought i heard that somewhere.

There are engines out there which could run 60, 70, 80 miles to the gallon. They've been out there for years but the gas companys have bought out all the pattons. Thier milking us for every cent we have. Its pure BS. Would like to see there a$$'s pay for gas on a normal persons budget.......

Jon

word too that every one in the world has those except this country we gona be poor and now that the dollar has droped everywhere we are gona be the nation that was great and honarble to poo...

Some buses in major cities run off LP, yeah - I don't know about individual cabs, but I've heard about transit buses using that.
most of the busses use soy/biodiesel. and they've got airbags which makes up for it hehe (the suspension, not the protective device)

There was a turbine engine that was tested and ready for in-car use designed by a CEO (? someone high up at least) of Compaq and Rosewood motors. The engine got 100 miles to the gallon and was sold to a major auto company (can't remember which one) and has never seen the light of day since.

Biodiesel is some cool ****...I'd love to get a diesel in my next truck and mess around with making fuel for it.

I used to subscribe for a time to Home Power, which other than being a radical hippie/freeloader mag had some good technical articles on homebrew photovoltaics (solar power), hydropower, and wind generators. They also did an article about a husband/wife team that took a stock Renault RV a few years back and ran it across the country, making fuel from recycled fryer grease as they went. It's an interesting concept.

yeah, because there won't be any debate or controversy; we're all getting ****ed equally //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

They also did an article about a husband/wife team that took a stock Renault RV a few years back and ran it across the country, making fuel from recycled fryer grease as they went. It's an interesting concept.
yeah i read that willie nelson's tour buses use that. hes like pro nature everything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...