Corvette Photoshop help

Lol, my dad bought a '93 a few years back with 40 k on it. It now has 204 on it, drives the **** out of it everyday, takes care of it, but beats the hell outta that car, and it just takes it, it's a tank. Hs gone through quite a few sets of Pirelli 275s on the back hahaha.
Got 160k on on my C4, never really used it as a daily car but the previous owner did. My C6 though has only 15k on it. I baby the shit out of it.

They were designed around the idea that they were going to be ran hard their whole life. All working parts hold up quite well. Interiors, not so much. Wonderful cars for the money.

Got 160k on on my C4, never really used it as a daily car but the previous owner did. My C6 though has only 15k on it. I baby the shit out of it.
^for that, I applaud you sir.

It just stupid to me that people would drop 100+ on a ZR1 or Z06, whatever the case, then just let it sit in their carpeted garage and stroke the paint.. I'm all for taking good care of an investment but Jesus, drive the damn thing.. It's like having a Kardashian as your wife but no secks...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Better snatch that bish up!!!! I had 2 around here an 05 and a 06. One black one burnt orange. Both had some rear plastic damage went for cheap I wish I would have bought them when I had the chance.

Here you go bro!
vette.png
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Laughed so hard.

Saw it coming and sure enough there it was one post later.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.