Corvette Photoshop help

Boomsday
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
My House
Guy that I work with has a 09 vette that has some wreck damage, he offered me the most amazing deal ever on it..just curious if anybody was good with photoshop and could put some black rims on it just to get an idea?? Any help would be appreciated

Any black 5 or 6 spoke will work Thanx

6637040001_large.jpg

Looks like a front tire blew. Thats about $500 for the inner fender (which is a total pain in the ass to take off since its glued on), $1000 for headlight, if you're lucky you can get a used fender off of the corvette forum from someone doing a widebody swap for $200, and a new front end with lower lights is gonna run you $400.

enjoy!

Looks like a front tire blew. Thats about $500 for the inner fender (which is a total pain in the ass to take off since its glued on), $1000 for headlight, if you're lucky you can get a used fender off of the corvette forum from someone doing a widebody swap for $200, and a new front end with lower lights is gonna run you $400.
enjoy!
Still be worth it if the car is acquired cheap enough though!

guilty as charged //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Lol, my dad bought a '93 a few years back with 40 k on it. It now has 204 on it, drives the **** out of it everyday, takes care of it, but beats the hell outta that car, and it just takes it, it's a tank. Hs gone through quite a few sets of Pirelli 275s on the back hahaha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.