Contributing/Sponsor Memberships

administrator
Administrator

Little man on campus
Are coming soon. I just want to get some feedback on what you want to see, in addition to:

Username different color with special logo by username.

Very upgraded PM box

Can post your business ads in signature with a link.

Can post your business related threads in the classified forums.

Can post threads in a special forum, for new car audio products, news, etc.

Can post giveaways, prizes, contests, etc.

Less ads!

And: ?

Price: It will be comparable pretty much to other sites. Remember though, this is targeted toward dealers, not individual members who want their name a different color. The price will reflect that. In other words, don't confuse this with a Premium membership, etc.

Are coming soon. I just want to get some feedback on what you want to see, in addition to:
Username different color with special logo by username.

Very upgraded PM box

Can post your business ads in signature with a link.

Can post your business related threads in the classified forums.

Can post threads in a special forum, for new car audio products, news, etc.

Can post giveaways, prizes, contests, etc.

Less ads!

And: ?
*no ads

Any idea on annual or monthly prices? I can see this working out depending on prices. You can pm a pricing structure if you like. I can pm you who I am affiliated with if that matters.

Any idea on annual or monthly prices? I can see this working out depending on prices. You can pm a pricing structure if you like. I can pm you who I am affiliated with if that matters.
It will be comparable pretty much to other sites. Remember though, this is targeted toward dealers, not individual members who want their name a different color. The price will reflect that. In other words, don't confuse this with a Premium membership, etc.

It will be comparable pretty much to other sites. Remember though, this is targeted toward dealers, not individual members who want their name a different color. The price will reflect that. In other words, don't confuse this with a Premium membership, etc.
No confusion here. I'm asking on behalf of a manufacturer.

A sub forum would be nice. When you get some price structures and what is included pm me with it. Thanks. If you can not tell depending on everything I think this will work put great. I'm sure sundown will be on this.

Will this change forum rules on sigs and such?

With the ending memberships on ****, I foresee lots of vendors wanting membership on ca. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

administrator

Administrator
Little man on campus
administrator
33 Thomas St.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date