Problems after name change

This is why we need some sort of system to purge abandoned accounts! That guy joined, never made a single post, and never came back after that day, which was only about 8 freaking years ago. Why on earth would his account still need to be in the system? I bet you'd cut the number of registered users in half if you deleted all the accounts that haven't been active in over 12 months. Save on server costs and whatnot, those accounts have to eat up storage space. Plus when your browsing the member list looking for someone it seems for every account with over 1k posts there's a dozen that have less than 10. It takes forever to find who you're looking for because of all the old accounts.

He may have signed up, went out and gotten incarcerated and be waiting to get back on the site, who knows. But in the meantime, you should be ok now.
Yes I'm sure that's what happened. He was locked up at 16 and is still serving time but in his free time he dreams of coming home to browse ca.com

I was being serious with my suggestion. You could even make it 2 years of inactivity and that would still take out a good chunk of those dead accounts...

LMFAO now it goes here --> http://www.caraudio.com/forums/members/big414.html

013108-1425-failblog2.jpg

No, but vendor members can make their profile pink //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif or change anything about the look of it.
im a vendor of fucks, does that count?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.