Contributing/Sponsor Memberships

So, anymore input on what you would need/want this to include?
I think you have the right idea for the most part. I'm just interested to see the pricing when ever you get it lined out. I think most of anyone who is interested is already a vendor on other forums.

Maybe scroll through banner at the top of each vendor? If that makes any sense. Basically to feature a certain company for a couple of seconds or minutes or whatever to show some exposure. Just a thought.

Maybe scroll through banner at the top of each vendor? If that makes any sense. Basically to feature a certain company for a couple of seconds or minutes or whatever to show some exposure. Just a thought.
I'm trying to visualize. Can you elaborate?

You should go for it. It will most likely work out. A lot of the vendors are already here. I saw 2 post in this thread alone. You will most likely have to enforce some rules about people thrying to cheat the system. It works well on other sites.

Yes. Just a thought.
If I'm understanding right, that's another option nearly ready. Actually ready now. You will be able to advertise throughout the forums, where the adsense ads are located now. When your ad is live, it will simply override the adsense ad. Cost per thousand impression rates will be very very low. If anyone wants to try it out now (before it goes live) for half the normal price, PM me to sign-up.

You can also target particular forums.
Care to PM me with some info on this with options and price? I'm very interested personally as well as for AQ perhaps.

Also any other info for pricing on being a vendor would be grateful.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

administrator

Administrator
Little man on campus
administrator
33 Thomas St.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date