Contributing/Sponsor Memberships

I think it's a great idea seems to be working fantastically for other forums and it would give dealers (new and previous) and the like an avenue to reach new or more customers I've been waiting for something like this to happen. Keep up the good work!!!

My bad, I missed this. Honestly, the site has always had dealers, shopping sites on the front page, etc. This is just a way to help them grow their business and also help out the site in a number of ways. The vast majority of visitors are interested in purchasing car audio, so why not cater to that? This is simply a way for them to expand their presence on the forum.
And yes, I do plan on offering sub-sections on the forum for their business use, for those who want to go that route.
Not only that, but I don't see having dealers here as making CA biased. I see it as an extra level of support to get in touch with companies a lot of us probably have at least one product with. This allows for better support from companies on our own turf, questions specific to products to be answered, and for better development from them as well as they'll be talking directly to the people using products =P

Only using CACO as an example here, but I would like to see the classifieds a little further diversed, I know they've been worked on in last few months. Not quite as diverse as the CACO in my opinion, but a little more specific. For example, make an amplifier section that is split in two, Mono Amps and Multi-Channel amps.

Then 8-10" Sub's, 12-15", 18+", parts/motors/odd sized subs or something along the lines.

Personally people can complain all they want about "mean people" here, but the fact is the majority of people getting disrespectful responses A. Do not report it, and B. Ask a question that could have been answered via a search through the forum in 5 minutes.

I'd prefer this forum and sifting through responses myself with real people answering than 'other website(s)' which aren't quite as free (much more strict) on the modding front.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that this is now live, incase you haven't already noticed.

Anymore input or questions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dealers don't come here because of all the bs that goes on here. There are very few knowledgeable people on this forum most posts are in the thunderdome. This site has very little to do with car audio most of the time.

Dealers don't come here because of all the bs that goes on here. There are very few knowledgeable people on this forum most posts are in the thunderdome. This site has very little to do with car audio most of the time.
My point exactly,this is how most on this forum act. Show me a thread that stays on topic without some idiot coming in saying something stupid.
Which is exactly why we are cracking down on the BS outside of the dome.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

administrator

Administrator
Little man on campus
administrator
33 Thomas St.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date