Contributing/Sponsor Memberships

Care to PM me with some info on this with options and price? I'm very interested personally as well as for AQ perhaps.
Also any other info for pricing on being a vendor would be grateful.
Goob could you PM me also with details and pricing please.

If I'm understanding right, that's another option nearly ready. Actually ready now. You will be able to advertise throughout the forums, where the adsense ads are located now. When your ad is live, it will simply override the adsense ad. Cost per thousand impression rates will be very very low. If anyone wants to try it out now (before it goes live) for half the normal price, PM me to sign-up.
PM me pricing and details on this ad setup. Thanks. I'm asking more to relate the info to SPL-Lab US.

It will be monthly. Can cancel at anytime.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

going over a few things right now for it. Should have something together when I get back from this business trip.
Please be sure to let me know when you get the vendor info/price situated.
Will do!

It will be monthly. Can cancel at anytime. 

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Will do!
just an idea maybe you could do a yearly member ship as well for a couple bucks less than what you would pay in total over a 12 month period

Any updates on this?
I had a death in the family and unfortunately got a little sidetracked on this. But I'm shooting for the next week or 2. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I had a death in the family and unfortunately got a little sidetracked on this. But I'm shooting for the next week or 2. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
sorry to hear.

I think you should make premium membership as well...

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

administrator

Administrator
Little man on campus
administrator
33 Thomas St.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date