Contributing/Sponsor Memberships

I had a death in the family and unfortunately got a little sidetracked on this. But I'm shooting for the next week or 2. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Sorry to hear that, just worry about your family matters and get to this once things calm down and you have time.

if you see anything that is disrespectful outside of the thunderdome feel free to report it. this stuff is handled quickly if its reported. this forum is far too large for us to view every single post made.

Any updates now Goob?
Hey everyone. I'm making progress on it and hoping to get it going next week hopefully. IF that doesn't happen then the other sponsor method will definitely be ready and live at that time, with the vendor memberships shortly after.

I apologize for the wait, just a few unforseen issues keep popping up...

Around 2 or so years ago you stated you did NOT want dealers, wholesalers, or any other distributer types on here. You now want to have them?

With these types coming here are you going to make sub sections for their companies like some of the other forums?

The reason I ask is because this site has always been unbiased of brand, manufacture, and/or representitive of companies. Most people use to want to keep it that way. I myself still do want to keep it that way. Personally, if you would go about redisigning this site for more technical aspects of car audio and a learning center, I see you getting far more hits and revenue from that. Having a system on the front page that offers wiring diagrams, box tutorials, ect.

Its ultimatly up to you I guess. I see your point of wanting to put money in your pocket. Having vendors pay you to use your site for their products is a way. However, I truly believe that there are other ways to make this website grow and still up your earning potentials.

-Johnny Drama

Around 2 or so years ago you stated you did NOT want dealers, wholesalers, or any other distributer types on here. You now want to have them?
With these types coming here are you going to make sub sections for their companies like some of the other forums?

The reason I ask is because this site has always been unbiased of brand, manufacture, and/or representitive of companies. Most people use to want to keep it that way. I myself still do want to keep it that way. Personally, if you would go about redisigning this site for more technical aspects of car audio and a learning center, I see you getting far more hits and revenue from that. Having a system on the front page that offers wiring diagrams, box tutorials, ect.

Its ultimatly up to you I guess. I see your point of wanting to put money in your pocket. Having vendors pay you to use your site for their products is a way. However, I truly believe that there are other ways to make this website grow and still up your earning potentials.

-Johnny Drama
My bad, I missed this. Honestly, the site has always had dealers, shopping sites on the front page, etc. This is just a way to help them grow their business and also help out the site in a number of ways. The vast majority of visitors are interested in purchasing car audio, so why not cater to that? This is simply a way for them to expand their presence on the forum.

And yes, I do plan on offering sub-sections on the forum for their business use, for those who want to go that route.

Update: The comet chat was updated so was itrader this week, as was a server issue.

So, if all goes as planned, next week we well have Vendor memberships available.

I apologize for the delay, just want everything to be perfect as possible when it's launched.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

administrator

Administrator
Little man on campus
administrator
33 Thomas St.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date