Consensus on Sound Ordinance?

Sound Ordinance Review

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list
The good the bad and the ugly. I haven't seen and "official thread" on them. The amps themselves look snazzy and the reviews seem to match but the price doesn't! it's relatively low, understandable because it's a new brand, specifically crutchfield's, and as many know, crutchfield isn't notoriously known for cheap prices. I can understand if it is their brand though, they get to cut out the middle man price. The real reason im here is for fully biased reviews. Anyone have anything on the company? own an amp? share an anecdote? Looking for a new little 4 channel on the cheap

Crutchfield is virtually unmatched for online customer service. Sound Ordnance is their house brand. Most people don't buy Sound Ordnance simply for the product. You're buying it for the whole Crutchfield customer care experience. Anyone can sell a small 4 channel amp for cheap. We sell them, other vendors sell them, they're everywhere.

I have a pair of their 6x9 coaxial speakers in my front doors, for the price and the standard 3 year warrentee, they are not bad, and they produce a decent sound. And also, as stated before, their customer service is above par.

It depends on your goals. I put one of the self-powered SO bandpass units in my son's civic and it sounds great and has been running over 2 years with no problems, BUT he is not trying to win SPL contests, not trying to win SQ comps and not trying to annoy the neighbors or get arrested.

I consider SO an entry level 'value' line and for the money you could do a lot worse.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...