connecting multiple sources to BOSE 321...

Participant count
  • Participant list

rtillaree
10+ year member

F***, Strong
Orlando
i have the new bose 321 GX in my "office" in addition i have DirecTV HD DVR and an Xbox 360 HD

is there anyway to connect both of these sources to the 321? i have tried multiple different concoctions and i cant get it...

any thoughts?

yea but, it was a gift, and i dont really feel like spending money for an office...i'll just swith the video cables haha...stupid bose...1200 bucks for something that isnt even that great, great audio from 2 speakers but meh...

I don't think you can do much with it besides playing movies, really.

It wouldn't even show me the song menu when playing MP3's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I just got rid of mine and it was a gift too..

yea but, it was a gift, and i dont really feel like spending money for an office...i'll just swith the video cables haha...stupid bose...1200 bucks for something that isnt even that great, great audio from 2 speakers but meh...
eBay that ****. And yes, 1300 for a stereo system which puts out 480p, doesn't do video switching, uses proprietary measures, it's great. Woo.

Buy

Other

Sound

Equipment

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.