Confused

Participant count
  • Participant list
Why would I need to connect an amp to an amp ?
If you want two of them it beats routing new signal cables. Depending on the head unit you may be better off using new routed RCAs, but if you're using an LOC already then it makes no sense to have two LOCs unless you want the fader to work and if you're that concerned about the fader then you're better off just getting a better single LOC that can accept more speaker high level inputs instead of the basic 2, like https://www.audiocontrol.com/car-audio/factory-system-upgrade/dq-61/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It looks like you have the wrong connections. The head unit uses one amplifier to amplify 2 to 4 of your speakers. You are using 2 amplifiers...
Yes. I do not fully understand the question, but if the manufacturer suggests such a big port, it is probably because it has a high QTS. If it...
Dayuuum!! LOL. Going CHEAP sometimes doesnt pay..LOL 💩 💩
Hey guys I'm new here I'd like first and foremost that I'm not greenhorn but I haven't been an installer for 10+ years either. So the issue I am...
You can always get a bridgeable 4 channel, too, instead of a massive 2 channel.

About this thread

Burkie81

CarAudio.com Recruit
Burkie81
Oneida TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from