CompVR vs CompVX (Part 2)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey I use walmart royal purple...
And you sir are one of the smart ones that take advantage of the good stuff walmart carries kudos:clap:I meant that blue "mobil" jug they sell for like 18.99

Electrical system and the CVRs as have nothing to do with one another.. It's the AMP!!
I was saying that the electrical system cant handle what the CVRs are pulling from the amp. I was thinking that it would maybe be pointless the upgrade to the CVXs since they are more powerful than the CVRs.

I was saying that the electrical system cant handle what the CVRs are pulling from the amp. I was thinking that it would maybe be pointless the upgrade to the CVXs since they are more powerful than the CVRs.
with proper amp gain adjustment, you can limit the actual power the amp puts out via DMM method. Just grab it and wait till you can do the big 3 upgrade before you push it full force, CVXs are like a better sounding version of the L7.

with proper amp gain adjustment, you can limit the actual power the amp puts out via DMM method. Just grab it and wait till you can do the big 3 upgrade before you push it full force, CVXs are like a better sounding version of the L7.
What are some better subs that you would recommend?

What are some better subs that you would recommend?
in the 100-250$ price range, a sundown audio SA 12, soundqubed, C2 audio threatcon, FI SSD, incriminator audio lethal injections, obsidian audio 15, SSA Gcon are some subs that get loud and sound good. Main reason why those subs can get a lot louder is because they are made with 2.5 inch coils or higher which = more power handling along with very strong motors that control the subwoofer's excursion a lot better. Higher Xmax = bigger excursion and louder bass.

Some subs that are focused on sound quality but still beat pretty well are dayton audio HO, tc sounds epic 12, JL w3 dayton ultimax. These are more articulate and accurate with the bass and generally sound good with any genre.

All are quality woofers, very well built and are solid performers.

SoundSolutionsAudio's Online car audio store! Best prices, products and customer service. Fast shipping to US, Canada and More!! is where you can find some of these woofers

Parts Express: the #1 source for audio, video & speaker building components is for the SQ oriented woofers.

a video of what a single sundown SA 12 can do on only 500 watts

they normally take up to twice their rms rating no problem with a clean signal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.