CompVR vs CompVX (Part 2)

Participant count
  • Participant list
But like jeffdachef and notloud4u said upgrade your electrical after 1K rms the general rule is Big3 and AGM under hood. I hope your able to take that stick out your *** because it seems pretty far up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

How are they talking sense if the only thing they are saying is "you need something else" "kickers are trash".. I would rather these ******** not comment at all if they're not going to make suggestions or explain they're reasoning, which is what I asked for in the first place.
Brother if we told you every reason kickers are trash we would be here all day.

They are trying to show you there is way better out there for the same price or less. Stuff you have never heard of but if you go to real events it's all you see. You won't see kicker or fosgate.

yeah you might need to look up the big 3 upgrade Maybe an agm battery under the hood when your battery dies out. Check your grounds make sure its solid, bare metal to metal with no layer of paint between the metal. Grab a digital multi-meter set your gains via the DMM method(google it up) But definitely do the big 3(google that up too)
I know about it. That was going to be my next step but I wasn't sure if it would actually help with the voltage drops or pull more power from the battery.

Brother if we told you every reason kickers are trash we would be here all day. They are trying to show you there is way better out there for the same price or less. Stuff you have never heard of but if you go to real events it's all you see. You won't see kicker or fosgate.
thats true for subs but i still see their amps being used.

I know about it. That was going to be my next step but I wasn't sure if it would actually help with the voltage drops or pull more power from the battery.
Big 3 helps your stock alt recharge your battery faster giving you more current for your amp to work with. Bigger the river the easier the power flows.

thats true for subs but i still see their amps being used.
Not here you won't. All Brazilian and Korean.

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Op take a few minutes and watch this. This is a fosgate but it is right there with those kickers. It will explain everything.

Not here you won't. All Brazilian and Korean. 

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Op take a few minutes and watch this. This is a fosgate but it is right there with those kickers. It will explain everything.

yeah over in my area, its mainstream car audio shop heaven, all uneducated illegal people with too much welfare/drug money being tricked into buying full retail on JL, Kicker, Fosgate then tricked into buying a prefab enclosure lol. Soo many 13w7s with wasted potential.

But like jeffdachef and notloud4u said upgrade your electrical after 1K rms the general rule is Big3 and AGM under hood. I hope your able to take that stick out your *** because it seems pretty far up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
No stick up my ***. Im just not interested in criticism. I was looking for opinions. And nice insult by the way. Lucky you're in Cali.

yeah over in my area, its car audio shop heavon, all uneducated illegal people with too much welfare/drug money being tricked into buying full retail on JL, Kicker, Fosgate then tricked into buying a prefab enclosure lol. Soo many 13w7s with wasted potential.
Last time a guy showed up to a big show with a wall (2 L7s) made out of a prefab box he paid a grip for metered a 141. He was embarrassed but man enough to talk to some people. Now he's got a wall with 4 AB HD 15s doing mid 50s.

No stick up my ***. Im just not interested in criticism. I was looking for opinions. And nice insult by the way. Lucky you're in Cali.
Don't act like a tough guy. That will get you nowhere and possible a *** whopping. You never know if you are talking to a serial killer. Anyway look into Sound Quebed. Their lowest lines are better than mid grade kicker.

yeah over in my area, its mainstream car audio shop heaven, all uneducated illegal people with too much welfare/drug money being tricked into buying full retail on JL, Kicker, Fosgate then tricked into buying a prefab enclosure lol. Soo many 13w7s with wasted potential.
Can't wait to retire and gtfo of this place bro. Can't hang anymore.

Last time a guy showed up to a big show with a wall (2 L7s) made out of a prefab box he paid a grip for metered a 141. He was embarrassed but man enough to talk to some people. Now he's got a wall with 4 AB HD 15s doing mid 50s.
yeah these people with money can be real beasts when they make the right choices.

Truth is like i told some other guy a while back, car audio is ANOTHER WORLD. Online, forums, shows, competitions its different than the average joe just wanting a little bass on his commute to work. Its just like the nhra, you show up with a v6 mustang, autozone spectre air filter, flowmaster muffler welded on for $50 bucks and running walmart mobil "synthetic" oil your going to get another one ripped out of you. Same goes for here. If you understand my analogy... So that being said if kicker works for you by all means right on man best of luck to you but if you do decide to upgrade one day after research youll realized you threw your momey away on those brands.

**** everyone quick turn off your computers and hide your kids, hide your wives! We got a keyboard warrior!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

And for your information that was my opinion so i gave you what you wanted. If tjhat got you so frustrated god i wonder what youd do after talking to spidermonkey on here

Truth is like i told some other guy a while back, car audio is ANOTHER WORLD. Online, forums, shows, competitions its different than the average joe just wanting a little bass on his commute to work. Its just like the nhra, you show up with a v6 mustang, autozone spectre air filter, flowmaster muffler welded on for $50 bucks and running walmart mobil "synthetic" oil your going to get another one ripped out of you. Same goes for here. If you understand my analogy... So that being said if kicker works for you by all means right on man best of luck to you but if you do decide to upgrade one day after research youll realized you threw your momey away on those brands.
Hey I use walmart royal purple...

I have a 99 Suburban. Only an *** will interpret that statement as my truck being made out of tissue. I was referring to the electrical system when I said it could barely handle the CVRs.
Electrical system and the CVRs as have nothing to do with one another.. It's the AMP!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.