Component speakers recommendation for newbie

It’s what I have in my Tundra and I love them over other morel, Polk, JBL and Skar door speakers I have tried
The integras seem like they require a quite bit more power to drive than this head unit can put out. For me though they're a bit spendy, with all the money on a head unit, new dash and sail panels and deadening I have to keep it under $200. I'm already reusing a set of alpine spe's in the back where they won't matter too much.

The integras seem like they require a quite bit more power to drive than this head unit can put out. For me though they're a bit spendy, with all the money on a head unit, new dash and sail panels and deadening I have to keep it under $200. I'm already reusing a set of alpine spe's in the back where they won't matter too much.
Yeah sounds like your close to tapped out

Going to update this for anyone in the future, 45w rms from the Sony ax7000 is plenty to power the morel maximo components and they sound amazing compared to stock, even the lows are filled out. Still on stock rears, will probably throw some coaxials in there that can handle the power.

Going to update this for anyone in the future, 45w rms from the Sony ax7000 is plenty to power the morel maximo components and they sound amazing compared to stock, even the lows are filled out. Still on stock rears, will probably throw some coaxials in there that can handle the power.
you dont really need to waste money on rear speakers, You are better off saving for an amp and sub. Takes the strain off your front doors for bass duty and how your morels sound now, will be much better with more power as well as a sub reinforcing the lows meaning you can use a high pass filter to cut off sub-bass frequencies on the morels so they can focus on midbass, midrange and highs.

rears should be at the very bottom of the list.

you dont really need to waste money on rear speakers, You are better off saving for an amp and sub. Takes the strain off your front doors for bass duty and how your morels sound now, will be much better with more power as well as a sub reinforcing the lows meaning you can use a high pass filter to cut off sub-bass frequencies on the morels so they can focus on midbass, midrange and highs.

rears should be at the very bottom of the list.
I've got a set of alpine coaxials from an old car I barely used to for the rear just to have so they're a free swap for me that'll handle the extra power of the head unit. As much as I like bass I don't have any plans to add a sub, I have a perfectly good alpine mrp-m500 and type s 12 inch sitting around that I have no intention on putting in, I don't want to lose the cargo space since I have the seats down carrying something pretty often.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.