• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I am looking for a nice set of component speakers for my car (its a Honda civic sedan). So many options though, I like the Kicker, MB Quartz and Mmats (not looking for the most expensive stuff either). Anyone have any other ideas and/or what they think about those listed above?

Those are all good choices. another you may consider is Infinity.

But at any rate, be sure to have plenty of power hooked up to them or all the money you will have spent would be wasted.

If you don't plan to have a seperate amp for your set don't spend a lot of money on them. The higher dollar speakers are louder with more power running to them but usually aren't as efficient as the cheaper ones so you'll get less output from a deck.

what about polk? i know crutchfield has them fairly reasonable and i thought they were good quality?. personally, budget not a factor , focal would be my choice. but just thought i'd ask!

Definately go with Infinity without a doubt!!! I have the Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1, which I got purchase and installed for 350. I hooked it up to an RF Punch 200.4 and let me tell you, it is unbelieveable. You got your highs and mids covered with this one. I does not cost a ton of money either. Oh and *** it is clear. The sound quality is so amazing. You can like hear the guitar strings vibrating back and forth with these speakers. You cannot go wrong with this setup. I speak from experience. I'll have my Dodge Ram's web site up soon so you can look at it from there. Again. Go with the Infinity's. The only thing that comes close is MB Quart Q series and that costs 200 dollars more for the least expensive of the 3 models. Trust me. You get back for the buck. I love them so much. I woke up this morning (Saturday) at 8:00 just to listen to how clear and loud they get. They never ever distort and if they do it is probably the blood coming out of your ears messing up the sound because these can go so loud and do not even show a sign of distorting. It's like when i got Mortal Kombat 2. I have been waking up early ever day just to listen to it. I mean these are so clear and so loud they even put BOSE to shame. If you do not believe me try to find someone that does have them and listen to them for yourself. Dang. I cannot tell you how good they are. Get them. You will not be disappointed!!! Good luck!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.