Complete new system, tell me what you think! Im excited

i could blow 2 type r's away w/ one of my pr12's in a ported box but my friend has 2 10in. pioneer premiers in a ported box and they slam so yeah good setup and hifonics brutus amps are good for the money

im just sayin ive heard tooooo many bad things about type r's and id rather spend the money on something else, they might be good, but not for me..

they are budget subs plane and simple. they can beat many things but many things can beat them... Of course it's all in the box your equipment is only as good as you build the box.

Forget about the rear fill, don't use the TB subs in front and other ones in the back, sell the CDT's and buy something that actually has midbass, and for god sakes spend some money on deadening.

I've heard great things about the CDT and they are actually going to be my next set. but i second the whole no rear fill after making a post about it a couple weeks ago, i ever knew why people did it and how many there were. once you get used to it you'll love it.

hmmm im not going to have a rear fill when i first set everything up, but then i guess well see what happens because people do ride in my car and it would be pretty lame to have no rear fill then

what kind of car is it? I have the camaro and no one in the right mind wants to cram in my back seat. You can always put the rears amp on a switch.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.