Comparing subs, Fi SSD vs Fi BTL vs DD?

Tek18
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
KY
Hey,

just curios if i were to want to convert a fi SSD to a Fi BTL does that involve an entire new motor basket cone etc. i have a fi 15" SSD and wouldn't mind having a BTL in the next year if i wanted to upgrade,... i was just thinking things through and was wondering what the difference is.

and also,

these DD level 6's look insain, just 1 in a few videos on youtube look AMAZING, are they new? i have yet to see someone with like 6 lvl 6's in there car.. i bet it would slam haha

1273098022089.png

Hey,
just curios if i were to want to convert a fi SSD to a Fi BTL does that involve an entire new motor basket cone etc. i have a fi 15" SSD and wouldn't mind having a BTL in the next year if i wanted to upgrade,... i was just thinking things through and was wondering what the difference is.

and also,

these DD level 6's look insain, just 1 in a few videos on youtube look AMAZING, are they new? i have yet to see someone with like 6 lvl 6's in there car.. i bet it would slam haha
WTF did you just say? what DD level 6????

Bro u cant afford a dc lvl 6.... U got over a grand to spend on a single driver??
rofl im not buying one, i want to see like 6 of them in someones car though i have yet to find 2 in someones car.. idk why i even brought them up in this topic

nope all gone til march and you need either a ss basket or a titanium basket ,because the motor is sooooo heavy. i got a mayhem 12 i'll sell you tek which is the better model made by the same company,ascendant / fi

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.