Good sealed 12in sub. 600-800rms

JoshC
10+ year member

The Taco MASTA
Houston, tx
Like title says, 1.25cu to 1.75cu of space. Will go new or used. looking to keep it at $150 unless someone wants to trade me for my RF P6002 plus monies on my end. Will be powering with a memphis PRD1000.1 600 @ 2 or 1000 @ 1

Need to beat the output of my current JBL P1022, or if it could match how hard it my jbl hits in its peak range that would be perfect. But only like a 5hz range of hard shaking for my sub, think da box is to small

hey man id snatch that mach 5 ixl in the classifieds if you could it is the best seal box sub i can possibly think of and i hate to talk metaphorically but it hit like a ton of bricks. i really want two 12s but i cant find even 1 used. and as a 10 you prolly can drop it in your older sealed box if you still have it

plenty of power rms isnt a power requirement and bigger subs generally are louder on less power than smaller subs on the same power. until u get to like the 1500w range then it iffy

I have a phoenix gold rsdc 12 dual 2 ohm I could probably sell you. Got another one now in 1.25 cubes sealed and it does pretty good for a single 12 in my big ol trunk car. I would imagine it would be pretty nice in your single cab truck. Do some searching on here. People say lots of good things about these subs. I could get it to you for way under your budget. PM if you want

How many times have you started this thread lol... I'd do a couple Dayton 10's ported as I said in another thread...
hhaaha i know im done i swear. I acutally ended up having a 1cu sealed box made for my JBL. Im going to wait on the new DCs to seal a 12 i think

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.